Since 2002 CreativaMente designs, produces and sells board games, with the aim of making adults and children to play together, by offering fun as well as learning opportunities.
Our philosophy is “LUDO ERGO SUM” (I play, therefore I am). As stated by René Descartes, we think that the game is an effective tool for personal growth and socialization, that can help to improve both individual and interpersonal skills
We design and develop games suitable for different age groups and dedicated to several fields of knowledge, such as: Mathematics, Logics, Languages (Italian, English, French, German, Spanish), Grammar, History, Geography, Arts, Music, Colors, Science, Ecology, Yoga. Our games allow you to have fun and, at the same time, to learn and discover new things.
In fact, these are playful activities that stimulate the creativity, intelligence and imagination of children, providing them with a real antidote to isolation and helping them to discover their physicality thanks to real and genuine involvement.
We are a team of enthusiastic people and we follow every single step in the development of our games: from the first idea to the engagement of domain experts, from the first prototypes and the playtests (involving both children and adults) to the selection of the best materials and corresponding suppliers, always and rigorously Made in Italy.
The components of all our games are in fact made with high quality materials and are produced in Italy, with the involvement of local companies, in the logic of farm-to-table products.
Once the components are delivered to our factory, we assembly the final products within our workshop and eventually stock them in our warehouse in Concorezzo (close to Milan – Northern Italy). From there we directly deliver to our Distributors in foreign Countries as well as to Italian Customers who will give our games the proper value.
Our catalog also includes games from other publishers, that we have chosen because they fully embrace our philosophy of intelligent and educational gaming:
- Milaniwood‘s design, originality, quality and made in Italy: colorful buildings, intriguing and educational board games … and the splendid line of games-and-furniture, with dominoes and shanghai that become bouquets of flowers;
- the books of the two series Bambino Lük (from 2 to 5 years) and Mini Lük (from 5 years), produced by us under the exclusive license of the German publishing house Westermann Lernspielverlag, which designed them more than fifty years ago;
- the manual skill of Mosaikit mosaics, with the possibility of creating a real mosaic with all the necessary tools and with natural stone tiles hand-cut by mosaic experts, with various figures for different sizes;
- the originality of AladinE decorative and creative kits: exclusively from France, lots of stamps and colors for all ages and other products to stimulate children’s imagination and artistic skills;
- the originality and creativity of Crayon Rocks: soy stones, a non-toxic, biodegradable and renewable material, for drawing, coloring and writing, also suitable for children thanks to their shape that trains them to learn the right way to hold the pen.
Our new challenge is to get games to enter the classroom. We do work with schools thanks to a close cooperation with an Association of Teachers who have been using games for more than 10 years as part of their training program.
Our project is called CreativaMente ToKalon. We want teachers to discover the usefulness of the board game also from the didactic point of view, in a dynamic approach in which the teacher becomes both student and teacher at the same time, by learning and discovering together with their students.
This is THE SCHOOL THAT WE WANT.
We are also specialized in the development of new game concepts tailored for other companies, leveraging our twenty-year know-how in game design to help the companies to communicate their brand through the Game tool.
For example, we have developed games for:
- Poste Italiane
- Accademia Musicale Santa Cecilia